LSC has released its in-depth report on the website evaluation project. This report reviews the evaluation's findings and recommendations and guides states through the improvements necessary to develop high-quality user experiences for their client communities.
The following sections provide a summary of the findings and recommendations from the Statewide Website Assessment project.
- About includes a summary of the Statewide Website Assessment project objectives.
- Content Findings summarizes general findings and recommendations related to Plain Language, Language Access, and Content Presentation.
- Access Findings summarizes general findings and recommendations related to Accessibility, User Support, Mobile Friendly, and Community Engagement.
- Design Findings summarizes general findings and recommendations related to Ease of Navigation and Visual Design and Iconography.
- Opportunities includes a summary of the tasks that website managers and template providers may consider. They are grouped into small, medium, and large efforts.
Download the Report